Material: Made out of Pineapple Leather, created from pineapple leaves. These leaves would typically be left as waste or burned, but instead, utilizing this byproduct provides farming communities an extra source of income. The production then requires no additional land, water or fertilizer, thus reducing the amount of pollution generated. The final textile is a sustainable, ethically sourced and water-resistant leather alternative.
Lining: Made from a polyester created out of recycled plastic bottles. By buying this passport cover you are taking a small step to help keep our oceans and planet clean. Each lining uses about ten plastic bottles, preventing them from becoming ocean pollution or planet waste. We produce this material in a factory that has Global Recycled Standard certification.
Size: 4” W closed 8" W open X 5.5” H X 1" D
- No closure
- Two interior flap pockets
- Three interior credit card pockets
- Matte gold or silver hardware
- Available in 3 beautiful colors
- 30 day return policy no questions asked
- Free Shipping
- One tree is planted for every passport holder you buy